May 21, 2020
With school winding down for the school year, it is time to collect school materials and distribute yearbooks. All books, materials, iPads, hotspots, instruments, and anything else should be turned into the school next week on Thursday, May 28.
School Materials Collection Day AND Yearbook Distribution for grades 7 through 12
Thursday, May 28 in the morning from 7 AM to 11 AM or in the afternoon from 1 PM to 5 PM.
Please use the following doors to return/pick up your items:
- Door 24 (Large Commons): Grades 7 and 8
- Door 22 (Swimming Pool): Grades 9 and 10
- Door 6 (Main Entrance): Grades 11 and 12
- Door 1 (next to the Fitness Center): Yearbook pick-up
Please remain in your vehicle and a teacher will come to your vehicle to grab/distribute all materials. Seniors should plan to turn in chargers and blocks. Other students may keep their chargers. For those turning in hotspots, chargers and blocks should be returned as well.
Please prepare your iPad for turning it in by being:
- Fully charged and turned off.
- Passcode turned off. (Settings → Touch ID & Passcode → Turn Passcode Off)
- Seniors: including blocks and chargers.
- Hotspots: including blocks and chargers.
- Yearbooks will be available for purchase on a first come, first served basis. Prices for yearbooks are $65 for grades 9-12 and $40 for grades 6-8. Please go to Door 1 if you are interested.
Thank you for getting all your materials to the school on Thursday, May 28 and for picking up your yearbook. If you cannot attend on that day, please contact me to make alternate plans.